Thursday, July 4, 2013

Introduction

Red Saree

Hi everyone, I am Srishti Chakraborty and just as you can see I am more into fashion that made me choose the topic. I have always tried to go little different from what the trends are at that particular time. I always prefer wearing different sorts of clothing that is away from what everyone is wearing and keep myself different. I will give you an idea of what I would choose as clothing to wear if I were to wear Indian dresses. Some of you might just know about Sarees, Lehengas, and Salwar suits but, might not have an idea that they also come in varieties and different fashionable styles. I will share on what my top choices would be and also describe when, where and how to wear them, with their matching jewelries and makeup of course. Please do leave feedback on my choices.

Beige Fish-cut Lehenga

Blue Umbrella-cut Suit


No comments:

Post a Comment